Saturday, May 22, 2010

Getting Ready To Graduate

This Thursday, I will complete the C25K program. I'm so excited! I plan on moving on to other training programs, but this was my very first one, and I am feeling sentimental. I will make a point of savoring every moment of the final two runs. I feel like I have come so far, and I have far to go, as well. It's all part of the process, and it's all wonderful.

I am learning to incorporate more flexibility into my diet. I realize that I am able to have small portions of certain foods when I am out socializing with friends, and it doesn't throw me off course. This new lifestyle with a Lap-Band is totally doable, and I don't need to make myself into a social outcast.

Ah well, off to bed for me. I am going for a long bike ride in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment