Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What Is Hip?!?

For the past week or so, my right hip has been giving me trouble. Ironically, it feels better when I jog or walk than it does after I've been sitting at a desk or watching TV. Nevertheless, I have opted to give myself two days rest to see if the pain clears up. I've only had one rest day (today), and I already miss it. I saw a jogger on the road when I was driving back from court, and I practically started drooling. So that confirms that I really am addicted.

I ordered my Road ID bracelet, and it should be here any day now. It is an awesome safety item that allows emergency first responders to get access to your medical information if something happens to you on the road. It's a must for joggers and cyclists. When it comes in the mail, I'll post a picture of it. Be well, and never quit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment